A carpet warms our interiors without a doubt! Winter is the perfect time to think about changing it. Whether in the living room, the bedroom, the office or in the entrance, the carpet brings a decorative touch that will not be too much. Choose it in a comforting and very soft material to spend the winter warm!
1. Bring a note of warmth to its interior with a trendy rug
In summer, when the weather is fine and the sun is shining brightly, we are dying to walk barefoot on the sand and grass or directly on the floor (tiles, parquet) when we are at home. . But, with the arrival of autumn and the cold, we started looking for useful tips to keep our feet warm. Thus, in addition to the equipment of a pair of warm insoles or socks, the choice of a cocooning mat is often a primordial necessity for many of us. The cooling of temperatures already noticeable, today, we share with you our ideas and advice to find the trendy carpet best suited for your interior.
2. Find the model that fits perfectly to the chosen decor
Being a practical and aesthetic accessory, the carpet does not stop imposing itself as a key element in the decoration. Appreciated for its many assets, it seduces us, above all, by its power to embellish the decor by adding a note of character and warmth. Over the years, the rug becomes a favorite ally when you need to change the mood or adapt your decor to the seasons. Besides its aesthetic side, it is presented as an ideal solution to delimit an area in open spaces (a studio, an industrial loft etc.).
3. The modern carpet is available in many versions of various colors, materials and shapes
Today, physical and virtual stores abound with contemporary models of various sizes, colors, shapes, materials and designs. In case you don’t know where to begin your search but can’t wait to find your rare gem with the click of a mouse, we recommend that you examine the rich collection of rugs on the La Redoute website . To make sure you choose the model that best suits your needs, we also give you some tips on how to select the perfect rug depending on the type of room and the style of decor.
4. How to add a touch of comfort and warmth to your living room?
In recent years, minimalism reigns in our interiors, establishing a serene and relaxing atmosphere. To complete the friendly atmosphere in a Scandinavian living room, you can choose a Berber style rug (neutral color, clean lines, soft material). The latter, on the other hand, also fits into a modern decor with wooden furniture and dark accents (in matt black or charcoal gray).
5. Opt for a trendy colored rug to enhance your decor
Need to add a touch of softness in a modern living room with dark walls or with an arrangement in raw materials in an industrial style? An animal skin effect rug will then be a perfect idea. To break up the monotonous look in a traditional living room, we recommend that you incorporate a trendy colored rug: water green, emerald blue, mustard yellow or powder pink. For best results, use warm materials (wool, fur, cotton).
6. Integrate an aesthetic and practical rug into the friendly atmosphere in the kitchen
To add a stylish and authentic accent that matches the classic kitchen decor (country or vintage style) or the contemporary and minimalist design, it is possible to integrate a cement tile effect rug in beige / gray. The models with culinary motifs (utensils, ingredients, Bon Apétit inscriptions , Café etc.) will for their part sublimate the space by creating a feeling of comfort and conviviality. However, care must be taken with the materials, especially if it is humid spaces. In the sink area, for example, we advise you to put a resistant mat made of natural material (bamboo, jute, hemp, raffia).
7. Pay attention to the materials of the bathroom rug
The carpet is a decorative element that also finds its place in the bathroom. Placed at the end of the bath or shower, it plays a primarily functional role by serving as a kind of protection against slips and falls. In this sense, when choosing, always think about the appropriate material (absorbent, adherent, non-slip). To ensure a certain comfort after the shower, you can also opt for a soft carpet that helps to warm your feet.
8. Create a harmonious and natural decor in the bedroom using a plant fiber rug
The bohemian and jungalow styles are also on the rise. So if you want to bring a natural touch to your modern bohemian bedroom , you can take a look at the vegetal fiber models (eg a round jute rug) which are becoming more and more popular. An overlay of rugs in different sizes and shapes in warm colors and ethnic, graphic, fringed or pompom patterns is another alternative to complete the thematic decor. For a breath of softness and cocooning spirit, do not hesitate to opt for a soft bedside rug (eg a wool rug).
9. Complete the magical atmosphere in the child’s room with a patterned rug
Are you building your child’s little temple? So choosing a rug is not a task to be underestimated. Among the most suitable variants are rugs with animal motifs in neutral or pastel colors which are excellent for the girl’s or boy’s room. Another possibility will be to choose a thematic rug according to the decor of your daughter’s room (Disney, princess, unicorn patterns) or boy (cars, planes, pirate).
10. Warm up your fall-winter decor with a soft and comfortable carpet
The choice of a trendy carpet is made in respect of the decoration but also of the needs of the owners of a home. In search of contemporary models offering optimal comfort at a reasonable price, we focus on those that combine aesthetics and practicality while responding to the peculiarities of the space.
11. Play on the accumulation of rugs under a coffee table!
12. And why not adopt several round rugs?
13. We say yes to the long pile carpet in the living room!
14. A two-tone rug in pure natural wool
15. Warm colors for this rug with triangle patterns
16. A soft carpet when you get out of bed
17. We opt for the colorful Moroccan rug that will bring a little warmth to a room
18. The gray carpet: always a good idea in winter
19. A soft and comfortable faux sheepskin rug
20. The accumulation of rugs in the office, a great idea!
21. Opt for an XXL rug in the living room!
22. Definitely, the Berber carpet has the coast this winter!
23. A Scandinavian rug at the foot of the bed
24. Floral carpet
25. Pebble shaped carpet
26. Graphic carpet
27. Fringe carpet
28. Rectangular rug
29. Jute rugs
30. Artistic carpet