Small but functional, mini bathrooms are on the rise, especially in a studio or in a master bedroom. Here are 25 to inspire you!
1. Installation of a small bathroom
The optimized layout of this mini bathroom.
2. Glass roofs to visually enlarge the bathroom
The glass roofs, which combine elegance with modernity.
3. A small bathroom with a walk-in shower
The walk-in shower, resolutely practical and the dark colors, very chic!
4. A small, narrow bathroom
Light colors to enlarge the space.
5. A mini bathroom with bathtub
The idea that it is possible to have a bathtub, even in a mini bathroom.
6. A white and black mini bathroom
The combination of these two colors, timeless!
7. A mini bathroom in length
The colorful tiles in the shower.
8. A small modern and functional bathroom
The tiling and the washbasin, very modern and perfect for highlighting a mini bathroom.
9. A small contemporary bathroom
The use of white tiles for a refined decor.
10. A small, calm and graphic bathroom
The illuminated mirror to bring light to your bathroom.
11. A small family bathroom
The large shower and its door that combines glass and black metal.
12. A small, well-appointed bathroom
The very functional side of this bathroom.
13. A white and wooden bathroom
The combination of wood and marble for a warm and contemporary bathroom.
14. Small art deco bathroom
The black paint in the shower which makes it a space in its own right.
15. Small optimized bathroom
The optimization of space with the cleverly placed washing machine.
16. Small blue and white bathroom
The mix between duck blue, very trendy and white tiles, more classic but just as trendy.
17. Small bathroom in the attic
The plants placed here and there in the room.
18. Small bathroom and zellige
The polygonal mirror, terribly trendy.
19. A small blue bathroom
Sky blue combined with wood for a little vintage feel.
20. The colorful floor to match the walls in the bathroom
Matching your wall to your floor. Green is very trendy and goes wonderfully with gold accessories.
21. The exotic wallpaper in a bathroom
Daring wallpaper in your mini bathroom to make it a full-fledged piece of character.
22. The original shower screen
This shower screen which does not lack originality with its graphic tiles.
23. Blue accessories in the bathroom
Matching your shower screen to your wall and furniture. In royal blue, the effect is even more striking!
24. Focus on light
In a small as in a large bathroom, we take care of its light for a pleasant and functional room at the same time.
It seems obvious, but we still have to think about it, in a small bathroom even more than elsewhere, we play the built-in card!