We don’t like having a messy house, we try to tidy it up, but I think the worst mess no one wants is a dirty bathroom. We do not especially want to have a dirty bathroom and toilet if guests arrive. I will give you some tips for cleaning your bathroom every day, every week, and every month. Every day, you must have rituals to clean your bathroom quickly and effortlessly.
We know that a messy house is not suitable for our morale so let’s fix this nasty defect by cleaning his bathroom in a few minutes. Sometimes, I feel that the restroom is clean and the house is fragrant, but I spent several hours tidying up the whole house.
But how do you keep a clean and fragrant bathroom every day without spending hours doing it? The trick is to focus on the main points, and you can do this before you take a shower.
See below the main points of interest to always leave your bathroom clean.
Do this every day; it will only take less than 5 minutes.
- Clean the sink (30 seconds) with a microfiber cloth and special bathroom spray (you can also do it yourself).
- Clean the toilet seat and rim (15 seconds) with a paper towel and spray
- Scrub the toilet with a brush in the toilet bowl (15 seconds).
- Clean the mirror with a unique window wipe and take this wipe to clean the bathroom faucet. I’m not a big fan of wipes, but you can put them to good use by multiplying their role in the bathroom. (30 seconds)
- The wipe was well used by first cleaning the mirror and then the tap. You can also clean the mirror surface with a light cloth and window spray. You clean the faucet with the first microfiber cloth used in the first stepSweep the bathroom (30 seconds to 60 seconds).
- Wipe cloth with disinfectant (30 seconds).
- Empty the trash can (30 seconds).
Do this once a week
- Scrub it tub/shower (3 minutes).
- Scrub the tiles (5 minutes).
- Scrub the floor (2 minutes).
- Clean switch buttons, door handles (1 minute).
- Clean the trash can with disinfectant (30 seconds).
Do it at least once a month
- Remove the shower curtain and wash. If you don’t have curtains, you may have to thoroughly clean the glass surface of the shower or the wall of your walk-in shower.
- Empty and clean the bathroom cabinet and chest of drawers (20 minutes).
- Scrub the toilet and dip the toilet brush in the bowl with baking soda. You should put at least 4-5 tablespoons of baking soda in the bowl with the meeting. The role is to disinfect the tank and the brush. Leave on for at least 30 minutes, like all night.
You will find a clean bathroom every day that will smell good. It takes little effort to clean a bathroom, but good organization.