Spring is coming soon, and we have found the perfect decoration for this spring. For spring, we will bet on a natural style decoration that transforms every room in the house. Handcrafted pieces and a natural color palette sprinkled with nature, such as earth, green, blue, and pink.
Do you want to know their flagship products for this spring 2022?
Winter has only just begun, but how much do you want spring! Zara Home thinks the same, having already launched its “The Art of Living” collection, a genuinely inspiring statement of intent regarding decoration that will accompany you in the months to come.
Discover its keys below and the products that will help you do it.
1- THIS SPRING, ZARA HOME IS BETTING ON NATURAL STYLE LIVING ROOM
This spring, Zara Home is committed to decorating with a natural style in all its rooms; one of the most important is undoubtedly the living room. The meeting point and place of entertainment and rest is warm and quiet more than ever.
- Colors. Bases in neutral and very natural tones, preferably beige and earth rather than pure white. As complementary, all those related to nature are duller and softer shades such as green, blue, and even pink.
- Canapes. Comfort, simplicity, and elegance must go hand in hand—beige seats with elegant lines, ultra-comfortable and ample cushions.
- Furniture. Wood in light tones is the star for occasional furniture, metal with aged look triumphs.
- Textiles, the propensity for natural fibers in curtains, rugs, and upholstery.
2- THIS ZARA HOME ARMCHAIR HAS A DESIGN AS SIMPLE AS ELEGANT
Zara Home double chair, €599.99
We loved this tufted double armchair with a linen fabric and a natural-colored oak wood frame.
It comes in one piece, and its design conveys that serenity and elegance that works so well to create a sense of home.
For our current sofa, it will suffice to have cushion covers in neutral tones but also neutral plaids.
3- ZARA, HOME BETS ON AGED METAL TABLES
Zara Home tables, from €49.99
Contrasts work very well in decoration, and Zara Home knows it. These distressed metal side tables perfectly with wooden furniture, bringing vibrancy while fulfilling a practical function.
The wood and metal contrast, are your perfect allies for the bedroom and the living room.
4- THE FRINGED RUG IN NEUTRAL TONES WILL TRIUMPH THIS SPRING
Zara Home patterned rug, from €29.99
Carpets are essential elements to bring softness to your interior. Having a natural decoration does not mean having a soulless smooth decoration. Patterns with geometric patterns and visually pleasing colors are perfect. It’s a relatively simple idea to have a reasonably chic interior.
5- THE DINING ROOMS OFFERED ARE SIMPLE AND COZY FOR THIS SPRING 2022
Mealtime is an enjoyable time in which the use of natural materials and good qualities is appreciated.
- Tablecloths. Made with soft effect linen and without prints, at most some small red stripes with a certain rustic air, but subtle, as they are designed to be also used in urban homes. Customizable napkins with initials are a hit.
- Glassware. Bohemian Crystal blown glass glasses are recognizable by their extreme transparency, brilliance, and resistance.
- Covered Silver and gold to sublimate the decoration of a table as naturally as possible.
- Housework. Terracotta bowls, bubble effect glass pitchers, and ceramic and porcelain vases in white, beige, and black.
6- DISCOVER THE NEW ZARA HOME TABLECLOTHS FOR THIS SPRING
Zara Home striped tablecloth, €29.99
This tablecloth, available in rectangular and round format, exudes naturalness and a certain elegant vintage rustic air.
7- THIS ZARA HOME GLASS PITCHER IS PERFECT TO ADD COLOR TO YOUR TABLE
Zara Home glass pitcher, €19.99
If you want to give color to your table without clashing with the rest of the decoration, this bubble effect glass jar is ideal for your use. In addition, when you are not using it, you can use it as a decorative object, both empty and with a bouquet. Here is the reason why I love the pitcher and the garafes.
8- THE IDEAL ZARA HOME VASE WITH A BUBBLE EFFECT FOR YOUR SPRING BOUQUETS
Decorating with transparent glass is always a success because allowing the passage of light visually illuminates the environment.
This glass vase measures just over 9cm and will look stunning wherever you place it.
9- ZARA HOME’S NATURAL STYLE REACHES THE BEDROOM
Let the harmony of nature flow through your home, especially in the bedroom, designed as a haven of peace and tranquility.
- Bedhead. Simplify your life by going without or choosing one made of vegetable fibers or wood.
- Bedding. Natural fabrics like linen in soft colors.
- Cushions _ Enough to make a cozy room, but not so much that they overwhelm them.
- Nightstand. Stools and benches turn into rustic and original bedside tables.
10- THE ZARA HOME PILLOWCASES ARE IN WASHED-EFFECT LINEN
Linen is a trend this spring in bedding. The pillowcases couldn’t be less, so here you have them with a lovely faded effect. Linen and cotton are the two materials to be preferred.
11- RENEW YOUR BEDDING WITH NATURAL LINEN BEDSPREADS
Decorating a bed in layers is always a success because it makes it easier to regulate the temperature. Moreover, this duvet is an absolute wonder and the most delicious to give your bedroom a new look.
12- THE STONE EFFECT FOOT LAMP IS ESSENTIAL THIS SPRING
This spring, Zara Home proposes to decorate with very natural finishes such as wood, ceramic, or stone.
This stone-effect floor lamp with a natural-colored 100% linen shade is one of the moment’s trends. It measures 32 cm high.
13- ZARA HOME REINFORCES THE PRESENCE OF TEXTILES TO GIVE WARMTH
Textiles are the fastest and most efficient way to give warmth to a home. And Zara Home knows it very well, offering a spring decoration full of soft and earthy colors to complete the look.
- Natural fiber baskets are perfect for giving a rustic yet elegant look to any room. They’ll look great on the side of the sofa, giving you extra storage space for your nap blanket.
- Combine several cushions with different textures, but the same color palette to create a cozy and comfortable space.
- Try to make the curtain light in color to catch as much natural light as possible.
14- ZARA HOME CONTINUES TO BET ON NATURAL FIBER BASKETS
Zara Home seagrass basket, €39.99
Natural fiber baskets are always essential in the decoration of any home. It’s made of seagrass, a natural fiber that grows in water, and has two handles that make it perfect both for storage and as a decorative piece. It measures 40 cm high.
15- ENHANCE THE COMFORT OF YOUR SOFAS WITH THESE ZARA HOME CUSHIONS
Zara Home cushion cover, €15.99
Renewing the cushions in your living room is the easiest and fastest way to give it a new look. Do it today with this pretty cushion cover with lines. You will love the result!
16- REPLACE YOUR WOOL BLANKET WITH THIS LIGHTER BLANKET FROM ZARA HOME
Zara Home blanket, €59.99
Spring is here, and with it, the temperatures are rising! But don’t trust yourself because it is an irregular period prone to colds.
Of course, you can wash and store your woolen winter blanket and replace it with this 100% cotton waffle effect in two colors.
17- ZARA HOME CARPETS CONTINUE TO BE THE PROTAGONISTS THIS SPRING
This spring, we will continue to dress our floors with beautiful rugs that decorate, insulate us from the cold, also from noise, and on which it is pleasant to walk. Although earth tones are preferred for the new season, navy blue is one of the more elegant options to give the floor more importance and personality.
- Carpets help to give warmth to passages such as hallways and halls.
- For large spaces, you can stack several smaller ones.
- Those in dark colors are perfect for giving depth to rooms with light furniture.
18- THIS ZARA HOME FLOWER RUG CALLS FOR SPRING
Natural style rugs don’t have to be simple, as this one shows floral details that call for spring.
19- THESE ZARA HOME VASES WILL COMPLETE YOUR SPRING DECOR
Zara Home ceramic finish vases, from €29.99
On a side table in the living room, on the console in the entrance, or a privileged place in the hallway, these Zara Home vases will look great to complete your spring decoration in a natural style. They may also contain water.
20- DECORATE WITH BOOKS, PERFECT FOR THIS SPRING
In addition to being a cultural treasure, books can work perfectly as decorative elements, huge format ones. They will look great on your coffee table, alone or stacked with a pretty candle on top.