We create a bright, stylish, fashionable decorative accessory with our own hands in our selection of budget and simple ideas.
1- On an invoice basis
You will need:
- Base-ring made of wood, metal, or any other textured material that matches your interior (as an option, you can use a hoop);
- Twine, tourniquet, or any textured, dense, thick threads;
- Artificial flowers and leaves to your taste (as an option, you can make your own from paper or felt);Material for fixing the decor (hot glue, threads, double-sided tape, etc.).
- The process is quite simple: decorate the upper part of the base ring with a bundle of threads, trim the lower part with flowers and leaves – and now your spring accessory is ready to decorate a wall or door leaf.
2- With a flock of butterflies
Who said that a wreath has to be floral? Look what a charming option: to create it, you needed a base woven from branches and decorative butterflies. You can repeat such an accessory even in the company of a baby. The process will bring no less pleasure than admiring the result.
3- Foam based
In stores with goods for creativity, you will find unique foam bagels for creating do-it-yourself wreaths. Such a base can be partially wrapped with threads or ribbons, adding several decorative elements (flowers, painted figurines, cotton bolls, etc.), or you can completely decorate it in a circle with all sorts of little things on a spring theme.
4- With knitted elements
If you know how to handle a crochet hook, then the idea of decorating a wreath with knitted elements will surely appeal to you. Look how cute and spring-like it is colorful.
Just look, what a tremendous variation on the theme of a spring wreath! A neat mini-shelf was added to the hoop, which housed several planters with artificial flowers. A bright and not at all problematic idea to repeat.
6- Saw base
And this accessory is unusual due to the selected base of wooden saw cuts. It will perfectly fit into interiors in eco-style, in scandi-ambiance, rustic, country, and other styles.
7- Bunny wreath
Images of bunnies and rabbits are strongly associated with Easter and spring themes. Why not make such a funny wreath with ears out of branches?
Another non-standard shape option is a decorative “broom” with a loop handle. A perfect solution for those who have difficulty fixing branches in the traditional ring shape.
9- Concise option
Are you a fan of minimalist decor? Then this option is for you: concise, simple, spring-like.
10- Finalization of the finished wreath
The “lazy” option is to purchase a ready-made artificial wreath and modify it at your discretion, turning it into a truly spring accessory.
By the way, if you provide removable fasteners for decorations (for example, on flexible wire or thread), you can change them depending on the season – and quickly turn your wreath into autumn, New Year’s, etc.
11- Burlap decor
Decorate a wreath with burlap? Great idea with a country touch. Alternatively, you can fix the picturesque folds on the foam base with sewing pins and then decorate to taste.
12- Circle wreath
Usually, the wreath is designed in a ring, but using the hoop as a base, you can also use the center by creating a circle-shaped accessory. Bonus: The fabric choice will help add texture to the setting, repetitive motifs, and a bright accent.
You won’t need a commercial wreath base if you have an unused bicycle wheel.
14- From wine corks
An idea for oenophiles is a stylish wine cork wreath. You can additionally decorate depending on the season or be content with a concise option.
15- From clothespins
And such an accessory will surprise even sophisticated decorators while making it with your own hands is not difficult. All you need:
- Base (for example, from thick cardboard or hardwire;
- Multi-colored bright clothespins of a laconic form;
- The decor of your choice (artificial flowers, feathers, ribbons, decorative butterflies, etc.) + glue, thread, or double-sided tape to fix the scenery.